- Room Rates: Room rates are quoted based on double occupancy and include a full breakfast, but do not include local and state taxes. Maximum per room occupancy is 2, with the exception of the Carrie Frank room which is 3 ($35.00 extra person charge applied). We accept State and Federal per diem for lodging, breakfast will be charged separately.
Family /friends may join guests for breakfast for an additional charge of $15 per person per day.
- Reservations and payment:
A deposit equal to a one-night stay charge is required. The balance of room charges is due at check-in. Deposits and room settlement charges may be paid by credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- Gift Card/Gift Certificates: ONE coupon, discount, promotion or gift card per stay. Gift Cards not accepted during special events, holidays, Yankees and Red Sox games
- Cancellations: Deposits will be refunded for cancellations received within twelve days prior to check-in, less a thirty–five dollar ($35.00) service fee per night per room. Cancellations received less than twelve days prior to check-in will result in forfeiture of the deposit.
To avoid the $35.00 service fee, cancelled reservations may be applied to a future stay.
- Check-in / checkout: Check-in is available between 3:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. daily. Check-in prior to 3:00 p.m. or after 6:00 p.m. may be arranged in advance. Checkout time, 11:00 a.m. Guests are responsible for the full length of the reservation, regardless of the actual nights spent at our inn.
- Holidays and special events: During Holidays, special events and most weekends, we may require a two-night minimum stay and discounts and gift cards will not be accepted.
- Property Damage: Guests are responsible for any property damages that are a result of their own negligence, incidental damages will be applied to credit card.
- We are a non-smoking inn. Guests who smoke may do so in our courtyard.
- A minimum $250.00 cleaning fee will be charged if a guest chooses to smoke anywhere indoors.
- Children over the age of ten are welcome.
- We cannot accommodate animals or pets at this time.Use of candles prohibited in our Guest Rooms.
- Wi-Fi Use: All guests are liable for illegal downloading while on our property. All guests who receive our WiFi password must agree to sign a Terms of Agreement Form.
- Lost and Found: Items will be returned in a prepaid pre addressed envelope sent to us by our guests.