- Reservations and payment: An authorization totalling the amount of your stay will be processed at the time of the reservation. Typically the authorization will drop off after 3-7 business days. We will not run a charge to your credit card at the time of the deposit unless it is within seven days of the arrival. Upon arriving, we will run the card on file for the total amount. Room settlement charges may be paid by credit card, check or cash. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- Cancellations: Deposits will be refunded for cancellations received within twelve days prior to check-in, less a thirty–five dollar ($35.00) service fee per night per room. Cancellations received less than twelve days prior to check-in will result in forfeiture of the deposit.To avoid the $35.00 service fee, cancelled reservations may be applied to a future stay.
- Check-in / checkout: Check-in is available between 3:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. daily. Check-in prior to 3:00 p.m. or after 6:00 p.m. may be arranged in advance. Checkout time, 11:00 a.m. Guests are responsible for the full length of the reservation, regardless of the actual nights spent at our inn.
- Late arrivals: If you plan to arrive after 6 pm, this must be arranged with your innkeepers. Please note, we do not have a front desk and fees may apply.
- Room Rates: Room rates are quoted based on double occupancy and include a full breakfast, but do not include local and state taxes. Maximum per room occupancy is 2, with the exception of the Carrie Frank room which is 3 ($35.00 extra person charge applied). We accept State and Federal per diem for lodging, breakfast will be charged separately. Family /friends may join guests for breakfast for an additional charge of $15 per person per day.
- Gift Card/Gift Certificates: ONE coupon, discount, promotion or gift card per stay. Gift Cards not accepted during special events, holidays, Yankees and Red Sox games
- Holidays and special events: During Holidays, special events and most weekends, we may require a two-night minimum stay and discounts and gift cards will not be accepted.
- Property Damage: Guests are responsible for any property damages that are a result of their own negligence, incidental damages will be applied to credit card.
- We are a non-smoking inn. Guests who smoke may do so in our courtyard.
- A minimum $250.00 cleaning fee will be charged if a guest chooses to smoke anywhere indoors.
- Children over the age of ten are welcome.
- We cannot accommodate animals or pets at this time.Use of candles prohibited in our Guest Rooms.
- To avoid the late arrival fee, guest must pre-arrange check-ins after 6pm.
Wi-Fi Use: All guests are liable for illegal downloading while on our property. All guests who receive our WiFi password must agree to sign a Terms of Agreement Form.
Lost and Found: Items will be returned in a prepaid pre addressed envelope sent to us by our guests.